Saturday, March 15, 2008

Martian Entropy Band Radio Interview

The reader may recall that I was in a band in the 1970s known as the Martian Entropy Band. It's so wonderful to finally be able to showcase some of the meticulous work we did back in the day -- we definitely worked hard, like practiced 40 hours a week, on our original music.

Within that framework we also created a quasi-Firesign Theatre approach to our art which is very apparent in a digitally restored a radio interview we did back in 1974, which I have just posted in an audio applet on the website I've recently done to honor the MEB's work. I don't know what you'll think -- but to me, it is hysterical, and proves that I actually had some of my music played on the radio! Please check it out for a laugh. Clicking will take you to the Martian Entropy Band home page, where, if you have a sound card, speakers (turned on), and the latest version of the Flash plug-in in your browser, you will be able to hear not only the radio interview, but a concert we played if you choose.

No comments: